The Future Works Here, at BayOne
Every industry is becoming “hyphen-tech” and this calls a massive transformation of the way each company works. The future of work requires constant levelling up, increased automation and access to talent markets. The future of work is already here in Silicon Valley, and fast spreading to the rest of the world.
We help clients have access to local talent markets that are often fast moving.
Companies are competing to have access to the market for the latest skills. Sometimes this means moving physically. Many BayOne clients, that are not originally Silicon Valley startups, have set up large digital operations in the Bay Area to gain access to the local talent. It’s just something that these companies have to do to compete for skills.
We help clients automate processes that used to be slow, tedious and manual, and make the companies more responsive to their markets.
As companies invest more in technology, they are also having to think about how they will scale operations without increasing employee count and complexity of their business. Automation is the answer. From automation scripts in Python to algorithms and Robotic Process Automation.
Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.
Technology itself is evolving fast; the World Economic Forum declared that the half-life of technology skills is five years. “DevOps” was just a buzzword in 2013, and is already considered the standard in software deployment today.
Level-Up Events and Workshops
Connect with the Future of Work
BayOne has succeeded in serving our clients’ hunger for a scalable, low latency team by nurturing deep pools of talent. We have a rigorous screening and evaluation process, and we value referrals, contribution to tech forums and client recommendations. We can ramp-up or ramp-down teams with low latency of response.
- “Better Engineer for Your DollarT M” means Transparent compensation and growth path.
- Cutting edge projects at large companies.
- Employee benefits and work authorization transfer/support.
- Committed to employee success managed through BayOne 360.
- Level Up your game with ongoing Hands-On workshops.
Why Sign-up with Team BayOne?
- Stay abreast with the latest insights on the market.
- Become part of a community of experts.
- Career guidance from industry experts.
- Learn to Level Up and stay at the top of your game.
- Prepare to show your best face with Industry overview and client interview readiness.