Data Analyst / Business Data Analyst
Job Location : Pleasanton, California, Santa Clara, CA and San Ramon, CA
BayOne Solutions, Inc. is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Senior Business Systems Analyst based in Pleasanton, California, Santa Clara, CA and San Ramon, CA.
- Provide Analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions using Data Warehouse/ Data Mart Design, ETL, OLAP, BI, Client/ Server applications.
- Data Warehouse ETL experience using Informatica 9.1/8.6.1/8.5/8.1/7.1 and Power Center Client tools – Mapping Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager/Monitor and Server tools
- Develop Data Warehouse/Data Mart, ODS, OLTP and OLAP implementations teamed with Project scope, analysis, requirements gathering, data modeling, Effort estimation, ETL Design, development, system testing, Implementation and production support.
- Identify data analytics opportunities, designs, and executes test, data extraction, and analysis utilizing the department's various computer software packages within established deadlines. Analyze source data/file structures, Metadata, profile source data.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, TOAD, OBIEE and SAS
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, TOAD and SAS.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Creates, prepares, and documents detailed specifications of the programs utilized to pull data. Includes: creation and use of documents to facilitate the request and data integrity of the data that is provided to the internal customer. Analyzes and recommends business, technology, and process improvement opportunities.
This position requires Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Management Information Systems or a related field plus one (1) years of experience in a related occupation. Experience must include Microsoft Visio, OBIEE, TOAD, SQL Developer, Erwin, , Informatica, and Data Analysis.
Send your resume to:
BayOne Solutions, Inc.
4637 Chabot Drive, Suite 250
Pleasanton, CA 94588
email to firstname.lastname@example.org